Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Acapulco

My last weekend in Mexico was probably my favorite.  I love the beach, and Acapulco was amazing!  A large group of us left Saturday morning and was at the hotel five hours later.  The hotel we stayed at was called Copacabana, and it was huge, luxurious, and right on the beach.  I spent the majority of the time swimming or tanning, and now have a really nice tan! I got closer to the French students, and spent nearly all of Sunday with them.  Unfortunately, the trip had to end, and we were back in Cuernavaca around 10 pm on Sunday.  Sadly, the change in climate got me sick, and I woke up the next morning with a sore throat.  I am trying to get better and still take advantage of my last week here.  I plan to go to the movies to see Wolverine tomorrow and follow up with dinner in a nice restaurant.  Moreover, I have been wanting to change my hairstyle again, so hopefully I will be able to do that before I leave. 
View from the hotel room
View from the restaurant

1 comment: