Thursday, August 8, 2013

Las Estacas

My third weekend in Cuernavaca was spent in an aquatic park called Las Estacas.  Three other friends and I took the trip since there were not many students left in the school; therefore, the planning was pretty much on us. It was about an hour and a half from Cuernavaca, and was an all day event.  The main attraction of Las Estacas is the natural river that curves around the park...it was a beautiful river, but so cold!  It took awhile to become used to the water, but it was definitely worth it!  I love to swim, so it was so nice to be able to swim in a natural river and then sunbathe.  If I had more time left here, I would love to go again.  This weekend, Andrew and I are planning to join a large French group at the school to go to Acapulco.  I am intent on making the best of my last weekend here, and what better way to do it than at the beach.. :)
 
 
On the way to Las Estacas with Jason and Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment